Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Usually my V-day would be filled with lots of chocolate and lots of cake. But this is the 3rd week into my new "life" and that is just not acceptable (cue sad face).

Just kidding! No sad face for me. I have been eating right and working out and have lost almost 5 pounds these past 2 weeks. I really feel great. I have more energy. No food comas or food babies for this gal. And no more fluffy days!!

Well. I'm lying just a little bit. I did have one fluffy day last week. But I think that was more because of the clothes I chose to wear than how I looked. I just wasn't ready to pull off that outfit. But now I know better and will be staying away from that outfit for awhile. Or at least until I get enough balls to try it out again.

So what brought on this change you ask. Well, the boyfriend and I decided it was finally time to get healthy. He had been working out and was not seeing the results he wanted to see. And I was pretty much getting fatter and fatter by the minute. So, we put our heads together and came up with a plan. And this plan has been working like a charm for us. Well, it's only been 2 weeks so don't bring out the champagne glasses just yet. But I do want to say that it has been a successful two weeks and I don't see us giving up or quitting in the near future.

I would love to elaborate more on "our plan" but I don't want to jinx it. So you'll just have to stay tuned!! =D

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued! I want to know what your plan is!! Tell us, tell us! Lol. That is good that you have a partner to go thru the whole process with, that will make it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete