Monday, February 21, 2011

A Slip-up

Last week was a hard one.

I only worked out 2 days. My goal is 4. I get a sad face in that area.

My eating hasn't been as good as it was those 2 first weeks. Too many unhealthy food choices on the weekend.

The scale totally felt my pain. I was down to 261.6. A measly 0.4 pound loss.


With me being a glass is half full kinda gal, I DO see the bright side:

I am finally down 5 pounds (woohoo!)
I haven't taken a sip of soda all week. And I can count on one hand how many times I have drank soda in the past 3 weeks.

And that's all I got.

But losing 5 pounds is a big deal because I will never see those 5 pounds again (ever). And not having so much soda is a huuuuge feat because I think Coca-Cola is the greatest invention ever and it was probably running through my veins not too long ago.

Water is now my new favorite beverage.

I think I've come a long way. =D

2 comments:

  1. That is a HUGE deal girly! Congrats to you for banning the soda and an even bigger congrats on the down five pounds! You're going to rock it girl...this is your year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you are making those changes, especially with the water. I'm a Diet coke girl and have almost given it up too. I used to have 2 a day, now its a small glass twice a week. Keep up the good work, this next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete