Monday, February 28, 2011

One month down

I just finished reading my last post....*facepalm*.

Remember how I said I was never going to see those 5 pounds again? Well, hello 1.4 pounds. It's nice to see you again.

Yes, I gained 1.4 pounds this past week. Man, that sucks.

But I can't say I'm surprised. I didn't work as hard as I should have been. I only got in 3 workouts (remember, my goal is 4) last week. And this weekend wasn't a really good one with my eating. Celebrations and craziness made me go a little bit overboard. So I can see where that 1.4 pounds came from.

So my total loss for the month was 3.6 pounds. It just doesn't sound right. Although I didn't work out as many days as I needed to, I did work out hard. I guess my eating kind of canceled it out. Bad eating is totally not worth it anymore. I mean, what's the point of sweating blood and working my butt off if I'm just going to ruin it by eating too much 1-2 days out of the week.

It looks like I may need to go back to the drawing board for this one.

2 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss! Don't get down about that! Just take what you learned this month and put it into March. You'll do great this month for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't have time for workouts and still want to lose weight, you can try Garcinia Cambogia Extract! I lose weight and so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete