Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to reality

Actually, I was back to reality on Wednesday, but I am just getting to post.

The trip was FUN. There wasn't a lot of sightseeing like there usually is because I really just wanted to spend time with my family. We did end up going to Universal City Walk to walk around and shop. We also tried a couple of new restaurants. We ate out tons! All in all it was a very relaxing, mellow trip.

But like I said before, back to reality.

When I weighed myself on Wednesday, the scale was still at 264. Hmmm? I did eat lots of food, but did I do lots of walking and exercise to come out even? I don't really remember. But if that's what the scale said, then it is what it is.

Before I left LA, I made a deal with my brother and sister. We could all benefit from losing some poundage so I challenged them to a sort of Biggest Loser contest. We would see who can lose the most weight by December 1st. The prize? 500 bucks from my mom. I think I could blow my sis and bro out of the water so that money is as good as mine!!! I still have to work out a plan on how I'm going to lose the weight, but I know I can really do this.

On a sadder note, I weigh 2 pounds more than my brother. What's this world coming to?

2 comments:

  1. Is there anything like a sibling contest to motivate you?

    Good Luck to all of you (but we're rooting for you the most, of course!).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, $500?? GO you! Go all of you, but what a cool prize and cool mom!

    I get the frustration of weighing 2 pounds more than your brother. At my highest I weighed 43.5 pounds more than my husband. We're not supposed to weigh more than the guys, are we? You'll do it!

    ReplyDelete