Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Checking In...

I really need to get back to posting more than once a week! But there's not really much exciting news in my world of weight loss. My eating hasn't been the greatest and I still haven't worked out. I'm really trying to get there though. There are lots of things in store for the future and I know I want to be healthy and feel good about myself when I get there.

The scale was down 1.2 pounds this week. Yay? I guess I really haven't been eating too much, it's just my choices aren't the best, you know? But with money being scarce, I know I'm going to have to get in line and fast.

Ticker factory isn't working? Hmmmm....I'm unable to update my weight (and since there was a loss, I really want to update it). Any suggestions for a new ticker website????

Some good news, Boyfriend went to a job fair this morning. He was way awesome and made a good impression with one of the Corporate Office people. He has a meeting to meet with the property manager already. This job is something that we really need in order to see those things in store that I mentioned earlier. If anyone is reading, your prayers would be greatly appreciated. =)


3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with the job prospect!

    Positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for the job for your BF. My daughter is in the midst of trying to find a job, too and has something very hopeful on the line.

    Maybe if you post more frequently it will motivate you to get exercising and eating well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading... and praying. I've been in your shoes! I wrote recently about my husband's layoff and job hunt. You can read the article here: http://www.nancybkennedy.com/i_lost_my_job_87493.htm

    ReplyDelete