Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, I've been so busy that I forgot to post. I never expected that!

This week's loss was 0.8 pounds. I've been eating a bit less so I'm guessing that's where my loss came from.

No workouts yet. I've been a lazy boob ALL weekend.

Hey, guess what? I've lost 6.8 pounds since I've started this. 6 pounds in four months is pretty pitiful, if you ask me. But it's almost 10 pounds and that's got me pretty stoked.

Challenge?

I think I'm going to try and make it 10 pounds by next weigh in. That's only 3.2 pounds. I haven't been losing much, so I know I can totally do this.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on the HYC site. I started mine recently. You are doing awesome! I have to remind myself all the time that losing it is still losing it, no matter how slow! You will get there! Feel free to stop by anytime if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree - a loss is a loss!! And you know what? 6.8 pounds is not at all pitiful, no matter how long it takes to lose it. You could have lost it in 5 years and that would still be better than where you were before. So be happy about it! The 10 pounds mark will come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete