Monday, June 21, 2010

Back...

and the weather sucks!!!

The weather was so nice in LA - sunny days, cool nights. My kind of weather. But now I'm back to reality to this 90 degree, stifling hot, I-can't-breathe Georgia heat. Yuck!

My weekend in LA was fabulous. I spent lots of time with my family and I'm happy about that because that was the whole purpose of the trip. But my family is crazy. And it's nice to be back to peace and quiet. =)

I didn't do too badly on this trip. I think. I did eat a lot but not as much as I thought I would be eating. The saddest part about everything is I didn't even get my Pizookie. I seriously wanted one but never got the chance. Who knows how long I have to wait until I get another chance to get one.

But it's Monday, and you know what that means. "It's a new day and I know I can do this!" Lol Yup, it's that kind of Monday. Except I already had a crappy breakfast. But it's no biggie, I just have to keep on keepin' on. I really need to go to the gym but I am still kind of exhausted from the trip and I just might stay home tonight and catch up on some zzzzzz's.

Oh yes, I forgot. I finally got my love back. Yes, my scale. I stepped on it last night and it wasn't where I wanted it to be. But Friday is thee day so I'm hoping I can get back on point so that I am finally out of the 250's. You don't know how bad I want to see a 2 and a 4. I know my eating habits and my laziness say otherwise, but seriously, I want to be there. Because then I will be that much closer to the 230's, then the 220's, and so on and so on.

Wow, I really need to get on this.

1 comment:

  1. I punched a puppy right in its swollen asshole. It is no longer constipated.

    ReplyDelete