Monday, June 14, 2010

What the????

Where has the time gone? I can't believe it has been more than a week since my last post.

Not much has happened though. I have spent some time at the gym. I've had a few good eating days. I've had a few (maybe a tad more than a few) bad eating days. But I'm still here.

My scale is MIA at the moment. Well, not exactly missing because I know who has it. I just don't when I'll get it back. It's kind of nice not being a slave to the scale. Not!! I want to know if I've gained any weight or if I am finally under 250. I am seriously dying to know. Plus, I hate not being able to update my weigh-ins on the side over there ------>.

I just feel so....incomplete.

All joking aside, I'll weigh myself when I weigh myself. I am really hoping that I get MY scale back. I'm kind of attached to it. Besides, it's really pretty. And I love it. And I don't want to start messing with a new scale and come back with a totally different weight. You know how all scales are not created equal, right? But that saying is in regards to the quality of the scale and not how good of a liar it is. Am I right? Or am I way off?

I'm really trying to get back on track. Obviously, not today because my breakfast consisted of chocolate milk and donuts. But I should be good the rest of the day. And I'm planning on going to the gym. Unless I take a glorious nap when I get home and don't wake up until tomorrow morning. I am that exhausted.

And I have to get on track because I'll he heading to Los Angeles in a couple of days. I'm going to spend some much needed quality time with the familia. And quality time means eating some of my favorite foods that I haven't had in almost a year. And favorite means yummy carne asada tacos from King Taco, a pizookie from BJ's and yummy yummy chili cheese fries from The Hat. Yes, people, that's how fat I am. I have my meals planned out.

Oh, gosh, I need help.

1 comment: