Friday, June 4, 2010

Working on it...

I had a minor setback yesterday. An Arby's setback, to be exact. It was delicious! But it was so bad of me. But, I've already been reprimanded by the boyfriend so it's time to move on.

Because of that setback, I had a rumbly in my tumbly. And it wasn't a hunger rumbly. So I opted out of the gym. And I took a nap for 3 glorious hours. It was awesome.

The scale was very good to me this morning. There was a loss of 1 pound, so I'm back down to what I was a couple of weeks ago. I still deserve that 5 pound lost button!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay me!

I'm very confident that the scale will be even lower at my next weigh in. Today I'm continuing on the good fight with good eating habits and a good workout at the gym. But I'm really, really craving McDonald's right now. Specifically those chocolate pies. They're so good. Maybe after my snack of yogurt and berries I won't crave them so much (wishful thinking?).

I don't want chocolate pies. I don't want chocolate pies. I don't want chocolate pies...

It's Friday. Hallelujah! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. You for sure don't want those pies! Think how smug and satisfied you'll feel when you pass right by that craving and have a day of great eating! You're doing awesome girl, I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minor setbacks happen. The trick is to use them as learning experiences and not allow them to grow into major derailments.

    The chocolate pie would be a fun little party in your mouth. But would it taste as good as healthy food and the satisfaction that you cared about yourself and took the step to fuel and cherish your body properly?

    Congratulations on one more pound down!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the loss!!! AND for resisting the pie temptation. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but your post reminded me of a part in a book I read where the woman would imagine the foods she loved covered in slime or bugs and she'd lose her appetite for it. Maybe you can think of some oozing goo on your beloved chocolate pie. LOL! I know,that wouldn't work for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss girl. We have to have setbacks every once in a while. That's why most diet programs suggest you have a cheat meal each week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! 5 pounds is wonderful - there are lots of people that WISH they could lose that amount of weight! :)

    ReplyDelete