Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 2 (Take1,000,001)

Another day gone by.

My eating was atrocious; complete chaos.

But enough about that.

I just completed Day 2 of Slim in 6: Start It Up. My arms were KILLING me. But I got through it and, gracias a Dios, I survived.

By the by, if you are in serious need of a reality check, record yourself working out and then watch it. I did tonight to prove to my boyfriend that I did in fact work out. *shudders* It was very sobering =/.

P.S. Was anyone else kinda disappointed with Melrose Place??? I don't know about this one, it didn't really hold my attention. I kept switching back to Never Been Kissed! I'm hoping The Vampire Diaries isn't a let-down. I need something to watch now that True Blood is almost over.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! on the eating! But greeeat job on the workout. No worries, I think you will be fine soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete