Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Monday to all!!

I dislike Mondays but I'm alive and well so I shouldn't be complaining!

I have been so obedient with my workouts (with the exception of a couple of missed ones).

Tuesday none
Wednesday Ramp It Up
Thursday 30 min elliptical
Friday none
Saturday none
Sunday Ramp It up

I missed a little too many days but still managed to lose 1.6 pounds. Wow, it only took me 3 weeks to lose 4 pounds. I guess I can't complain because at least I'm going down and not up. Although, there isn't much action on the scale, I'm really looking forward to measuring myself. I can feel my waistline shrinking a bit. And I haven't felt that fluffy feeling in quite a while. I'm anxious to know where I stand on the inches aspect.

Here's to another good workout week!!

1 comment:

  1. Good news! You're absolutely right... if the trend is down, that's what counts. And sometimes the scale is deceiving b/c you could be gaining muscle. I always go by how my clothes feel.

    ReplyDelete