Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 1st Day of Fall!!

I love the fall. That means Halloween (my favorite day!!) and Thanksgiving are just around the corner. And that means SWEATER SEASON is here!! Yay! Fall has got to be one of my favorite seasons.

But with the fall comes this ugly weather. It has finally stopped raining here. But this dryness will be short-lived because the newspeople say it'll rain intermittently throughout the day and some storms are on their way in. Ugh, I don't know if the roof at my job can take much more. There are leaks everywhere!! I'm afraid the ceiling is going to come down around me in the next day or so.

I finally completed the first level of Slim in 6. I moved on to Ramp It Up last night and literally got my ass handed to me. The workout was BRUTAL. But that's the best kind there is, right? I sure did feel super-great when I was done because I know I got a good workout in.

My eating was pretty good yesterday. I didn't really eat anything I wasn't supposed to. Not having money probably contributed to that but I guess that's a good thing. I need all the help I can get and I'll take it even if it means no moola in my pocket.

P.S. I hate Debbie Siebers (not really)

(yes, really)

2 comments: