Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time is on my side...

Yes, it is.

Actually time is just flying by. I can't believe it's almost Friday already. And I can't believe it's almost June!!

Tuesday workout
30 minutes on the treadmill
30 minutes on the elliptical

Wednesday workout
20 minutes on the treadmill
20 minutes on the elliptical
Weights

I've decided to go back to my roots and start working out on the elliptical machine again. It's such a great workout with not too much strain on my knees, so I'm loving it.

I've been a bit better on the eating front. I did make the mistake of baking some chocolate chip cookies the other day, so the cookie monster inside me has escaped. But the cookies are almost gone (I'm hoping by the time I get home tonight), so he'll get tucked away soon enough.

Tonight is Kickbox Jam night at the gym!! Woo hoo!!

(Look how far I've come...I'm actually looking forward to working out!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment