Friday, April 9, 2010

Day....I don't know

I went to bed at 2:30 am this morning. I am so exhausted. The boyfriend had some friends over and I stood up late finishing laundry. I am so looking forward to getting a good night's rest tonight.

Thursday
Breakfast: kashi, banana, milk
Snack: fiber bar
Lunch: 2 slices of pizza, 2 chocolate pasty things
Pre-workout snack: apple, string cheese
Dinner: BLTT from the gym cafe (their stuff is so good and so good for you but so damn pricey!)

Workout: cardio day - 15 minutes elliptical, 45 minutes jogging/walking on treadmill

That is not what I had planned for my lunch. At work, it was really crazy so the boss ordered pizza for us. I ate some and totally regretted it. The pizza made my stomach so uncomfortable. I must have gone to the bathroom like 6 times (I know, TMI!). I don't know what happened but I did not feel good. I'm staying away from pizza for a while.

I almost forgot to weigh in this morning. I kinda wish I had forgotten. The scale was down 2 pounds. And this is an official 2 pounds. No flukes, no water weight, just fat. I really though it would be a little more because I have been so on point with the workouts and have done a better job on eating in a long time. However, I am definitely happy with two pounds. Plus, I'm at the lowest that I've been in a long time. And that feels rilly good!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment