Thursday, February 25, 2010

If I 'm not back again this time tomorrow

Tuesday - no workout

Wednesday - 30 min. HIIT, arms and abs

I finally got a workout in. I really needed it. Now all I need to do is keep working out for the rest of the week.

My eating wasn't the greatest these past couple of days either. But I'm here today and I'm going to TRY to stick to what I have planned to eat.



I'm thinking of proposing. Do you think they'll marry me?


Oh,how I love thee


Yes, I'm proposing to a cereal. I found this stuff at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago and just got around to trying it this week. Two words: Yum O. This cereal tastes so much like Captain Crunch Crunch Berries. But it's good for you!! It doesn't stay crunchy the way the two Kashi Go Lean Crunches do, so I wouldn't really recommend eating this with yogurt (the way I usually eat Kashi) as it will get soggy quicker. But 'tis awesome in milk. And it's been awhile since I've eaten cereal the way it should be eaten. This is has been my morning breakfast the past couple of days and will continue to be until I get tired of it or Wal-Mart runs out of it, whichever comes first.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy that stuff looks awesome. Too bad I don't have a Wal-Mart or any store that would carry such a good looking cereal...I'll have to wait until I go out of town!

    ReplyDelete