Friday, February 12, 2010

Two can make that dream so real


Tuesday - 30 minutes elliptical
Wednesday - off
Thursday - 30 min. elli & arms/abs

I have been doing really well on the workout front. The eating front is another story. I have been eating way too much and all the wrong things. What can I say? I love to eat. And all the bad foods are what my belly wants. And right now, my belly is boss. One day, my brain will take over. Until then, I will still try fighting the good fight.

I changed my weigh-ins to Friday. So this morning, the scale showed a 1 pound loss. That's pretty lame since I have lost this one pound a billion times already. But it keeps creeping back. Man, I want to lose a new pound already. But I know I need to work harder on it. So really, I have no right to complain. But that's me. I like to complain.

Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Losing the same pound is really, really hard on the motivation but one day your brain will be boss & you will say the final goodbye to that pound & move on to new ones - promise! :)

    Hang in there & have a great weekend!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, a loss is a loss in my eyes! better than a gain, right!?! keep it up and you will eventually surpass it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that loss, and may it be gone forever! And sheesh, I'm the queen of complainers--so it doesn't seem to me like you're complaining too much at all!

    ReplyDelete