Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wednesday Happenings

Breakfast - raisin bran, milk, Orange juice
Snack - Coke, chocolate chip cookie - I was jonesing for some soft drink in the morning so I stopped at the AM/PM to pick some up and the cookie jumped in my purse
Lunch - Michelina's Light frozen pasta thing, broccoli
Snack - slice of bday cake - Ok, this cake is so light and fluffy I don't think it really has ANY calories!
Dinner - rice, chicken breast, 1 pc of yucca, tomato/avocado/mixed green salad, cup of soup

Workout - 15 min. on the elliptical, weights

My back is feeling waaaay better. It's just when I'm laying down and move suddenly where I feel some pain. I'm hoping it goes away as I get more active.

I have got to start working out as soon as I get home. If I let the time pass by, I come down with a serious case of the lazies and end up only doing 15 minutes on the elliptical. I can so do 30 but when I'm working out at 11 pm, I tend to not push myself like I would earlier in the day.

I love working with weights!! I love feeling the burn!


3 comments:

  1. :Lurker coming out:
    I'm glad your back is feeling better! Hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your back is better, too. I wish I had your love of lifting weights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those cookies... I hate when they jump into my purse too :)

    ReplyDelete