Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I want your love and I want your revenge

I have 2 nights of completing my workout of amazingness. Sunday and Monday. The workout of amazingness consists of 30 minutes on the elliptical and some work with weights. I seriously love it. LOVE IT! I sweat so much and I can just feel the fat flying off. And now that I got one of these babies, I know I am going to see results. And soon.

My eating went really well yesterday. I ate way less than I have been eating lately. This past weekend me and the boyfriend did some major damage. Hibachi dinner one night. And twice out to eat Mexican food (If you have never eaten at On The Border, you must try their Dos XX Fish Tacos). After all that food, I was ready to start a little bit healthier eating. And I did. I did allow myself a treat though: some Haagen Dazs ice-cream and 2 mini snicker bars. Like I always say, moderation is key.

Okay, enough about weight loss.

Remember when I said I needed to be more organized? This is what my bathroom vanity looked like before:

I really should be embarrassed about posting this. I mean, you can see how dirty my mirror is.

And now, thanks to my boyfriend, I have this to work with in the morning:

I feel so much better getting ready with a nice, clean, and organized vanity. Now let's see how long I can keep it like this.

Shopping Post

I simply adore Old Navy. They have great prices and their clothes fit. Being a fluffy girl, it's hard to find clothes that I feel comfortable in. And Old Navy clothes fit me nicely. Don't get me wrong, there are clothes at Old Navy that I look hideous in, but the majority of the time, they really work out well. So I headed over to Old Navy on my lunch to use up this gift card I got for X-mas. I scored 7 shirts for 27 bucks*!! I am so proud of myself. I only shopped the clearance section and I had a 20% off coupon that I got from here (check this site out weekly for some great coupons). Being fat and being a tightwad is not a great thing. Big girl clothes can be way overpriced (*cough* Lane Bryant *cough*). But I feel like I can get a great shopping fix from my dear friend, Old Navy.

*This may not sound like such a big deal to some, since I have heard of people getting even better deals, but I had just spent 20 bucks on 2 shirts from Kohl's, so understand my excitement over my 7 for 27 deal. (Yes, those Kohl's shirts are going back.)

The love of my life enjoying his X-mas gift:
Yes, that's him...sleeping. He has such a hard life. <3>

4 comments:

  1. I went to Old navy this past weekend and bought jeans for 19 bucks! Seriously I thought I was going to pass out finding jeans that fit and fit my budget! Wish I had seen that t-shirt deal though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also agree old navy is the best no matter what size you are i have been an advid user from size 10-26 then back to 18 lol


    and i will only shop at lane bryant when they send me a 15 off 15 coupon lmao then i usually get a shirt for bout 3 bucks


    great job on the work outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in your house!

    I have never shopped at Old Navy. I walked in there once, looked around and it all looked like skinny stuff, and quickly got out. Will have to check it out next time i'm in the big city. Congrats on your great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen a LOT worse bathrooms. Seriously, if that is your worst, you are doing just fine. ;-) Great haul at O.N.

    ReplyDelete