I know it's not the first of the year, but my NEW YEAR officially starts the Monday after New Year's Day. I need that weekend to recuperate and get my bearings in order.
So, Happy New Year!!
My New Year's resolutions:
1) Be happy (duh! there are a lot of subcategories under this one but overall, I just need to try my best to be truly happy)
2) Lose weight (every year this one makes it on my list, but seriously, this year I need to get rid of it once and for all.)
3) Be more organized (My life is a mess! From my car, to my closet, to my desk at work, to my underwear drawer. I know I'll be lots more happier with some order in my life.)
4) Save more moola (No explanation needed)
5) Be more girly (Face it: when you look good you feel really good. So, I want to start making more of an effort to look nice everyday. If I need to wake up half an hour earlier to make sure my make-up is nice, my hair done up, and my outfit/accessories looking good, then I should do it. I'm worth it, aren't I?)
6) Cook more (I love to cook. And I don't do it enough.)
I can feel it, it's going to be a GREAT year!
The Little Prince Chinese Version Pdf
2 months ago