Monday, June 1, 2009

A gain on the scale

That title says it all. I was up 1.2 pounds this week. Blah! I ate way too much food this weekend.

Friday

Breakfast: oatmeal and raisins
Lunch: lasagna, broccoli
Snack: apple, Oats and Chocolate bar
Dinner: here's where I went buckwild...Me and the boyfriend went to Hooters to catch the Laker game and I had 3 chicken wings, some steamed shrimp, onion rings, french fries, a strawberry daiquiri and some pepsi

Exercise: 30 minutes on the elliptical

Saturday
Lunch: Met up with the boyfriend while I was out running errands. Split a Chipotle burrito and some chips and guacamole with him. Those burritos are HUGE and so good.
Dinner: Buckwild Day #2...Boyfriend's parents had family over the house this day and we indulged in some empanadas. I had about 5 of them. I drank lots and lots of cans of coke. And to top it off, boyfriend was hungry and asked me to accompany him to get a midnight snack. I obliged and had a Filet o Fish

exercise: 30 minutes on the elliptical

Sunday

Our day to sleep in!
Lunch: scrambled egg, arepa, orange juice
Snack: apple
Dinner: Boyfriend's parents invited us out to eat to celebrate his dad's birthday. We ended up at one of our favorite restaurants - Shogun! Hibachi fried rice, hibachi veggies, hibachi shrimp and chicken, salad with ginger dressing, soup, 2 pcs. California Roll, 2 Shirley Temples, 1 scoop of Rainbow Sherbet...I think I did good with this meal because instead of eating ALL of my meal, I ate only half and saved the other half for Monday's lunch.
Snack: 2 cups of Popcorn...I would have ended up eating the entire bag of popcorn plus a can of coke but I got scolded by Boyfriend =(.

I am really disappointed with my progress this week. But it's not like I really worked hard at trying to lose weight. I need to seriously take some time and think about what it is that I want. I need to focus and COMMIT and no more effing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment