Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

Yesterday...um, yesterday was a very calorie filled day. I made the wrong choice of going to McDonald's for breakfast. I was craving it bad, so I went. I need to work on making better choices when I feel the need to get fast food. I'll get there one day.

Thursday
Breakfast: sausage and egg McMuffin, hashbrown, coca-cola
Snack: 3 chocolate chip cookies
Lunch: chicken breast, rice, mashed potatoes (I forgot my cup of broccoli), chocolate pudding
snack: oats and chocolate bar, apple
Dinner: Lasagna, bread, Birthday cake

It was my boyfriend's niece's birthday so I allowed myself some birthday cake. God, I love cake!

Exercise: 30 minutes on the elliptical. I did the full 30 minutes straight!! No breaks for me!

I stepped on the scale this morning. It doesn't look good. But the thing is, I don't feel as fluffy as I used to. So I would think the scale would be going down more. Maybe I'm losing inches or something. But I haven't done any strength training so I don't think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment