Thursday, October 8, 2009

Almost there...

Wednesday...

My eating was on point. I didn't eat any junk food. No stops at Burger King or McDonalds. No cake slices from Kroger (my biggest weakness). I ate the food I took to work and that was all. My debit card didn't even get used (well, except to fill up on gas). Yesterday, is what you call a perfect eating day.

But no workout. Remember when I said I could never get the two down together? Well, I seriously wasn't kidding. If I eat right, there's usually no workout. If I workout, I'm usually stuffing my face. Will I ever get the two right? For my sake, I hope I do and soon.

Dear Boyfriend,

I truly believe it was your fault why I did not workout last night. When I get home, and you're not working out and you're in front of the TV, the lazies come on full force. If I don't see you moving, then I don't feel like moving. So for my sake (and yours), get moving!!!

Love you lots!

2 comments:

  1. LOL- I feel the same way with my hubby!!
    I have an award for you on my blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult, isn't it? Some days, the same thing happens to me...

    ReplyDelete