Thursday, October 8, 2009

For me?!?! Really?!?!

Sophie and Tasha awarded me with this:


I am seriously touched!! Thanks a bunch! This is my first award EVER in the blogworld and I am super stoked!

On to the rules:
Copy these 35 questions and change the answers to suit you then pass it on. Once you have filled it out ~~~ be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded!

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
2. Your hair? short, streaked, and in a ponytail
3. Your mother? a thousand miles away
4. Your father? greatly missed =(
5. Your favorite food? arroz a caballo (rice with a fried egg), mac 'n' cheese
6. Your dream last night? forgettable (I forgot it)
7. Your favorite drink? Arizona Iced Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Graduate college
9. What room are you in? not in a room, an office
10. Your hobby? baking and reading
11. Your fear? losing loved ones
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I don't care as long as I'm happy
13. Where were you last night? in bed
14. Something that you aren’t? patient
15. Muffins? chocolate or banana walnut
16. Wish list item? a cricut
17. Where did you grow up? Rosemead, CA
18. Last thing you did? Ate lunch
19. What are you wearing? Black dress pants, teal blouse, black tank, black open toe
20. Your TV? will be watched tonight!! yay for Vampire Diaries
21. Your pets? The loveliest little black cat
22. Friends? non-existant
23. Your life? OK
24. Your mood? anxious to go home
25. Missing someone? my daddy and everyone in LA
26. Vehicle? aggravating
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? Target and JoAnn
29. Your favorite color? black and purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? hmmm....it's been a couple of weeks
32. Your best friend? Andres and Jasmine
33. One place that I go to over and over? JoAnn
34. One person who emails me regularly? SurveySpot
35. Favorite place to eat? way too many places to name

Pay it forward they say, so I'll pass this along to:

Lynn
Jo
Darci

Becca
Jenn
Kimmi

3 comments:

  1. Awww thanks!

    I'm with you on baking & reading plus the lack of patience. ;)

    Here is my post - you'll have to scroll down a little...I was wordy that day (surprised? lol)
    http://actualscale.blogspot.com/2009/10/weigh-in-measurments-award-general.html

    Have a great week,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so excited! This is my first award tol! *Big Hug* Thank you so much! Oh and thank you for the comment on my blog, I so needed some support today! Thanks for making the whole day better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm honored!

    Your number 22 makes me sad. :( I understand that, though. I have a few friends, but none in the town in which I live.

    Will do this tomorrow when I'm not tired.

    ReplyDelete