Monday, October 12, 2009

And it all comes falling down...

Weekend wrap-up
Friday no workout
Saturday 30 mins. elliptical
Sunday no workout

Hmmm....

Last week was a bad week. I'm going over the workouts that I did and I only worked out 3 days last week! 3 days!! That's really bad. And that's why the scale was where it was yesterday morning. 262.6. Yikes!!

It didn't help that I was pretty much eating whatever I wanted. Too many of those oatmeal cookies that I had made(note to self: must not bake anymore). Just really bad eating all around.

Jeepers. I must get a hold on things before they get really out of control and I am where I was 3 weeks ago. I know I haven't lost much weight, but I was starting to get really disciplined with exercising. I just don't want that hard work to go to waste, so I must get a grip on myself. I must, I must, I must!! (I must increase my bust!!) lol

Here's to a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Staying on the exercise track can be hard, I know. Just takes time.
    Don't fret over the weight -- it will come off!
    Try weighing in just once every week -- on the same day of the week and same time. It'll give you a more accurate reading.

    ReplyDelete