Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maybe I was onto something...

Monday 30 min. elliptical

Although I did work out last night (and it was a good one, too) I will still count yesterday as a bad day. I ate waaaay too much. Like, seriously. Someone brought in these whole wheat cinnamon things and even though they were whole wheat and had oatmeal in them, I'm sure eating as much of them as I did was not a good thing. But moving on.

I do have some good news. I put on this sweater that I hadn't worn since last year. Last time it fit, it was a bit snug. This morning, it fit perfectly. I guess I was doing something right these past weeks when I was working out diligently. It kind of makes me want to see what I can do working out every day and eating right. I wonder...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't is great to be able to wear clothes that were once a bit too tight? Rock on!

    ReplyDelete