Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 2 of telling the truth

Friday Re-cap

Breakfast: cottage cheese, pineapple
In between: cake (I was craving cake so bad, so I stopped at Kroger in the a.m. =/), banana
Lunch: rice, chicken breast, green beans
In between: apple
Dinner: 2 chicken wings, 3 chicken strips, handful of crinkle fries, 1/2 toast (courtesy of Zaxby's)
Late night pig-out: handful of Bacon Cheddar chips, handful of Life Saver gummies, handful of chocolate chip cookie dough candies

Lots of junk food but it was the boyfriend and I's movie night, so it only happens once a week. We picked up X-men Origins: Wolverine and The Proposal (I loved the Wolverine movie, I was pleasantly surprised. The Proposal was just OK) from Redbox and some snacks. I am such a homebody and love spending a night in relaxing, and watching movies.

P.S. I am still not talking to my elliptical. I see him there, looking at me, calling out to me, but I'm very good at ignoring him. I am so not ready for this relationship.



No comments:

Post a Comment