Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Damage

Saturday
Breakfast: soup, arepa
Lunch: pasta w/ tuna, tostones
Dinner: Hibachi - fried rice, shrimp, chicken, salad, soup
In-between: strawberry ice-cream bar, 1/4 chocolate muffin

Workout: 30 min. on the elliptical

Sunday
Breakfast: small slice of pizza
Lunch: roasted potatoes, pork chops with Dijon herb sauce, spinach and strawberry salad with poppy seed dressing, 2 crescents (I made lunch and it all came out yummy!)
Dinner: Taco Bell - taco supreme, nachos supreme, 1/4 boyfriends pan pizza
In-betweens: chocolate donut

Workout: None

As you can see, my weekend was a whirlwind of food. I believe that is why I only had a loss of 1 pound for this week. I know it could have been way more, but I did start eating a lot on Friday and my workouts weren't consistent. But the good thing is, I'm going in the right direction on the scale. And that's all I have to say about that.

This week's challenge:

1. Workout out 4 times this week. Workouts must be an hour long.
2. Only have ONE cheat day. I had to lay down the law with my boyfriend. There is no way I'm going to lose weight with eating out every time, all the time on the weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Is your boyfriend supportive of your decision to lose weight? If so, maybe suggest a different restaurant when you do go out. Taco Bell doesn't make it easy on those of us who are trying to eat a healthy diet.

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete