Monday, November 2, 2009

It pays to be Sick??

If I can get a 3.8 pound loss, it sure does!!!

This past week, I have been mighty sick with a cold/flu. I'm finally getting rid of the stuffy/runny nose. I still have a bit of a cough and a sore throat, but I'm hoping to try to do 30 minutes on the elliptical tonight. I've been really wanting to workout these past couple of days, too. So I'm looking forward to being 100 percent not sick.

I went shopping on Saturday with the boyfriend. With the cold weather here, I was on the hunt for some boots (and he was on the hunt for some new soccer cleats). Now, I'm really.....what do you call it?, frugal. I really don't like spending lots of money on clothes or shoes. $20 is my absolute max to spend on one item. So, you can't imagine how happy I was when I walked into Charlotte Russe and saw that the shoes were on sale for Buy one, get the 2nd for $15. Picked up these little gems in black and brown and all for around 23 bucks each. Score!

Yesterday, was the best relaxing day. The boyfriend and I picked up some pizza from his favorite pizza place and rented some movies from RedBox. We had only seen Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen in the theater so we watched it again. I had forgotten how funny it was. I think it was better the second time around. I really, really liked it!. It will definitely be added to our movie collection. If you haven't watched it yet, watch it. Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed. While you're at it, check out Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, too. There were some laughs in there and it was really cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment