Friday, November 20, 2009

The week is coming to an end...

(And it looks like my weight loss efforts are too...)
Thursday
Breakfast: cottage cheese, pineapple, banana
Lunch: ajiaco, turkey sandwhich
Dinner: rice, potatoes, chicken, green beans
In-betweens: popcorn, 2 tangerines, small piece of brownies that I made

No workout

My eating was way better but I still didn't get a workout in. I had to go take care of some business downtown and there was so much traffic. Driving in traffic makes me really lazy for some reason. So I got home late and I was exhausted! I was in such a pissy mood. Looks like I won't be going downtown for a LONG while.

I know there is going to be a gain this Sunday. And I still feel a bit fluffy. It doesn't help that my jeans were just recently washed and they feel super tight.

I. Can't. Breathe.

Did anyone catch New Moon last night?

1 comment:

  1. i hate when you wash your perfect jeans and they dont fit afterwards

    ReplyDelete