Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm really bad at this...

Monday + Tuesday = EPIC FAIL

How sad is that? I couldn't even get through the first two days with staying on track.

Monday
I started off great. Had my oatmeal, nuts, and raisins for breakfast. Had some rice, chicken, and veggies for lunch. Ate a fiber one snack bar (mocha chocolate is thee best!). Then had this conversation:

Bf (we'll call him Satan): My mom gave me some money. Let's go eat out tonight!
Me: No, that's ok. I've been doing really good. I'll just eat whatever your mom cooks for dinner.
Satan: Pleeease? I want us to eat together and then we'll watch a movie. It'll be the last time. I promise.
Me: Ok, you talked me into it.

I don't know who was the bad guy there...him, for not being supportive and tempting me; or me, for not resisting temptation?

(I know it was me.)

On the way home, I stopped to get something at Kroger. Well, since I was going to eat out tonight, I had to get a pack of Rollos and continue to devour the entire pack. If I was going to ruin my day, I might as well have ruined it good, right?

The rest of the day went like this:
Cheeseburger (notice I didn't say Little Cheeseburger...if you've been to Five Guys before, you know what this means), some fries, Cherry Coke, that pesky pack of Rollos. Satan's mom cooked dinner, so I had to eat some of that. Good thing it was something I wasn't too fond of so I didn't eat much of it.

Continuing on to Tuesday...

I messed up Monday, but it was only one day so I just needed to get back on the wagon and continue on. Easy, right? Wrong!

Breakfast: oatmeal, 1 T raisins, 1 T almonds
snack: grilled cheese sandwich with tomatoes
lunch: McChicken, medium fries, medium coke
Snack: 2 hostess cupcakes
dinner: arroz con pollo, carrot soup, handful of Doritos

I'm a horrible, horrible person. Not really. I'm just not very good at telling myself "NO! You can't have that."

I feel so much better to get it all off my chest. Hopefully, having the world see what I pig I am will snap some sense into me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind comment today! You're awesome, too! :)

    And... hang in there! We all have days like this! And I think that having a blog will really help you to sort out all of your issues and lose the weight that you want to and reach goal! The support from other bloggers who share the same struggles is awesome!

    You seem to have a great sense of humor... and I really enjoyed reading your blog. Keep posting. I'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are not a pig! So don't say so. Practice makes perfect, right? You've spent years developing unhealthy habits, you can't expect to undo them overnight. We have all been there. Be kind to yourself! And welcome to the HYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too hard on yourself!! :> YOu will be back on track in no time I'm sure!!!
    Welcome to HYC :D

    ReplyDelete