Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Long Weekend...

I survived last week and with a loss!

I was down on the scale 0.2 pounds! It ain't much but I will sure take it!!

Food wise, this weekend was a blur. I know I ate lots of junk food.

But I did get exercise in!

Friday: none
Saturday: 30 minutes on the elliptical
Sunday: 30 minutes on the elliptical
Monday: I almost didn't work out but ended up doing it at 10 o'clock at night while watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop. 30 minutes on the elliptical

I have finally come to the realization it's very counterproductive to be making the effort to work out if I'm not being conscious on what I'm eating. They just cancel each other out. And it kind of makes me mad because I could have had a bigger loss if I had been eating right.

I never seem to get working out and eating right at the same time. It's always one or the other. Grr!

P.S. I saw lots of movies this weekend: Bolt, My Bloody Valentine, Valkyrie (I was very surprised by this one. I thought I wasn't going to like it, but it was really good), Paul Blart: Mall Cop, and Angels and Demons. I <3 movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment