Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 5

I lost a pound last week, so I needed to celebrate, right? And what's a celebration without lots of FOOD?*

Breakfast: turkey sandwich
Snack: cottage cheese, pineapple
Lunch: Michelina's Frozen thing
Dinner: red potatoes, chickpea salad, grilled chicken, grilled fajitas

Should have nots: 2 ginormous chocolate chip cookies, Mars bar, lots of soda

No workout =(

The boyfriend ended up inviting some friends over for a BBQ and they didn't end up leaving until real late. I was busy preparing some food for the feast so I never got the chance to workout. It's days like this where I wish I woke up early to get one in.

My legs feel like I hiked miles yesterday. They are sore and my feet hurt. I was wondering why when I remembered I wore a higher than usual heel to work yesterday. It was only a 2 inch heel but, sheesh, what a workout. Hmmm??? Can I be on to something?

*I am totally kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment